VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
At Anagold Madencilik, we are a dedicated, disciplined, innovative, and agile team that delivers a high return on our investment of time, money and resources in way that distinguishes us in an industry where safety and results matter the most.
In furtherance of our ultimate objective – delivering high returns and distinguishing ourselves in the industry – Anagold Madencilik seeks to establish a work environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration and rewards results.
LEADERSHIP AND TEAMWORK
We inspire and empower our people to perform at their best. Our leaders and team members build collaborative and inclusive relationships that benefit the team and contribute to the success of the whole organization.
- Set clear goals and objectives.
- Clearly define the roles, authorities and responsibilities of each employee.
- Provide regular performance feedback to ensure employees feel valued, aligned and motivated.
- Coach employees to help them maximize their performance and professional development.
- Lead regular team meetings.
- Encourage a collaborative and enjoyable work environment.
- Conduct difficult conversations when necessary.
- Consult and seek input from their team on important decisions that affect them.
- Act as a role models and remain aware of how their behavior impacts others.
Our Team Members
- Take ownership of work and deliver high quality results within established deadlines.
- Consciously demonstrate behaviors that support teamwork and collaboration.
- Ensure information is shared appropriately with others to reach collective goals.
- Support team mates who are under pressure.
- Have open and honest dialogue about how things are going and how the team could do better.
- Show respect for decisions and actions of individuals and groups with different views and challenge exclusionary behavior.
- Develop relationships and networks that benefit themselves, their team and the organization.
RESPECT AND CARE
We respect and care for the diversity of our people, the communities, and the environment we work in.
- Publicly champion safety, environment, care, respect and wellbeing.
- Recognize and reward safety and environmental performance.
- Create an atmosphere that fosters openness and collaboration.
- Take time to listen to and understand other points of view.
- Ask respectful questions when uncertain or confused.
- Be fair and consistent in dealings with others.
- Always strive to be constructive and solution focused.
- Respectfully and directly address any conflicts or issues when they arise.
- Recognize team members for their contribution and results.
- Develop cross cultural awareness and skills training to increase our empathy and understanding of those we work with across the business and in the communities in which we operate.
- Provide meaningful and practical support across our teams.
- Respond to community and social issues quickly and thoughtfully.
- Take all available actions to minimize impacts on the natural environment and its biodiversity.
We are honest, reliable, disciplined and ethical in all our dealings and work practices.
- Lead by example
- Do what we say we will do - deliver on our promises and commitments
- Demonstrate the courage and conviction to take responsibility for our actions and expect others to do the same
- Take responsibility for ensuring all policies, procedures and regulations are implemented and followed and act if we believe they are being compromised
- Admit mistakes and take responsibility for one’s own actions and their impact
- Never compromise our integrity
EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION
We share a passion for excellence in all we do, and continually look for ways of doing even better.
- Take pride in our efforts and achievements.
- Share praise for others’ good work.
- Celebrate our collective success.
- Benchmark against other relevant national and international organizations.
- Set high work standards, develop related policies and procedures and comply with them.
- Plan for excellence, including cost effectiveness.
- Undertake training to increase our professional and personal capability and effectiveness.
- Be open to new ideas and change.
- Challenge the status quo with innovative ideas and support those who want to introduce them.
- Recognize and reward those who demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
- Seek creative solutions and analyze risks and opportunities to get them right.
- Set clear targets and milestones and rigorously monitor achievement.
- Ensure that people learn from mistakes by discovering the root cause and addressing the issue.
- Continuously look for ways to make it safer and easier to get the job done.
- Seek feedback from our teams to uncover ineffective work practices – then change them.
- Help others to understand and cope with change by involving people in decisions and explaining the rationale behind them.
- Engage others to develop plans that deliver sustainable change.
- Always look for ways to do things better – make continuous improvement the norm.